Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OBAMA AND THE REST OF us

Sometime around April this year, I had such a convincing relevation in my sleep that got me really worried concerning the safety of the next President of the United States of America - Barak OBAMA. Over the years, I have learned to distinguish between a dream and a vision or a revelation. There was no mistaking this one. Such was the conviction that as soon as sunrise the following morning, I could not waste a minute in conveying this feeling by registering it on the OBAMA campaign website. That is why it does not surprise me today as the world is treated to the photographs of two kingpins who are said to have been caught red handed in their bid to assassinate not only OBAMA, but unleash mayhem on hundreds of innocent Africans who happen to have some sympathy towards America. I can bet that this news will only highten the popularity OBAMA is already enjoying among people of the entire world. Win, win, BARAK. Win OBAMA.

No comments: